Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vehicle
    Astra h
    Update:

Right with it only being a week since I started I've been spending. Maybe a little bit too much.

However these came in the post the other day

Got my power pipe off some Facebook page and I got the dial face off eBay. Not sure how it will stay in as its just a sheet with holes in but it will be good when i have a boost gauge in. I really want an engine temperature dial too as you don't get one.

I'll get them on soon when we have some nice weather. Just unsure if I need shorter bolts to fit the new power pipe. I've also had to order a DV bung as I've changed my mind on parts already!

When there more post there will be more!

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astra h
      Quick update! Had a service at Vauxhall and I changed the spark plugs. Some of you might disagree but it feels much better but it had been 2 years since its last service.

On a sadder note my cim has given up the go and I'm stuck with no horn witht the lights. Twalls vx wanted £200 to fix it and I bet you can tell how happy I was. So I'm in contact with the customer care to try and get it done though customer satisfaction.

I've also buffed a hell of a lot of oxidized paint of so she has a bit more shine. So you'll see some new pictures soon!

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      Ben, if you hit a wall with customer services, have a word with [MENTION=4]Pecky[/MENTION] in regards to a CIM

Vehicle
      Astra h
      Great news on the CIM front. Plenty of complaining on twitter meant that VX got in a tizzy. Loads of bother and they gave in and changed the CIM completely free of charge!

For those interested i had P1243, P1614 and P1616. Key problems and transponder and then a really strange one about the boost controller.
      All solved with a new CIM. Took them longer with the diagnosic tool than it did to change the CIM!

Had my gearbox refurbished by WarrenG motorworks too. Fantastic job. 2.5hrs for a bearing change? couldnt knock the service and the great manners of the man himself. Car feels much better and theres no more horrible whine! Added cruise control just before the drive down and it was the easiest drive i think i have ever done!

Other than that there have been very little updates to get on with. Added some eyebrows to my headlights to cover the horrible craze on them and added a crank case breather box. And the Best modification of all, I built an induction cone heat shield out of a lego head a few weeks ago. Looks brilliant in my opinion!

Dont worry when the weather is back to being nicer i'll add some photos! Also tempted by the VXR racing look. unsure on what it would be like on an XP kit but we will have to wait and see.

So that's it again for now. Obviously there's very slow progress but there are big things in the pipeline

Been busy mate! I like the induction lego head thats ace haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2