Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help needed

Vehicle
    astra 1.3 ceti club

Help needed

Hi could any one give my some advice im a astra owner for the last 2 months the last few weeks i have had a problem with my 2008 1.3cdti astra club on slow accelaration im getting a small judder in every gear ive took it to a few places now and paid a fair bit out for the problem to be fixed but its still there i have replaced the air filter drained the water out of fuel filter replaced a blown fuse had injector and fuel cleaner run through it been hooked up to diasnostics 3 times and still no one can tell me what the problem is no fault codes no lights at any time just after advice or your more than welcome to have a look your selves just inbox me with a time your free im in the cannock area
    Im also after a internal fan motor and resistor a window and mirror switch ie to front windows only with mirrors rear windows are man and fag lighter flap cheap as pos plz
    Thanx for reasing and any advice in advance guys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast