Hi Guys
Wonder if you can help
I have just had cd70 with aux and Bluetooth fitted to my vectra 57 plate replacing a cd30
Everything has been done correctly and all programmed to my car with tech2 , via car pass
I'm told the uhp module is a 2010
All works lovely , calls etc
I run an iPhone 7 which pairs great with uhp ,
The problem I'm having is the module isn't syncing properly with my call list and phone book
It's really hit and miss , sometimes a call comes in , it displays ( unknown) then just the number
On some incoming calls the name is displayed
If I call from my call list same again
If I call from phone book then the correct name is displayed
I've noticed also the call list displays loading sometimes for a good 2 to 10 seconds
And recent calls take a while to register in that list
Really annoying lol
I also have a second vectra c xp2 with factory cd70 Bluetooth , same phone , that all works correctly , no problems
Names are always displayed , you know who is calling you lol , really good no glitches

At the same time my friend also had Bluetooth fitted to his xp2 , it already had cd70 with aux , so he just had the Bluetooth side fitted , all programmed to the car etc , the same as mine has
His apparently has the 2006 uhp
His is displaying all the same symptoms
Think he's getting more names coming through

I have noticed the call list displayed in both cars that's had the upgrade are totally different to my other car that's factory fitted

Both show
Example
H: John Smith
M: Fred Smith

In mine the factory fit
Example
John Smith (Home)
Fred Smith (Mobile)

Different screen layout
That I can live with , I just want to see names that are ringing
I've tried saving contacts differently , removing the +44 on numbers , nothing makes a difference
It's like the uhp's just really slow to update

I would be really grateful if anyone could give advice on this
Cheers Phil