Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Zafira 1.6 exclusiv

Zafira Board Computer & Cruise control

Hi guys,

Just got my first zafira yesterday and have been looking at some of the things that hopefully can be enabled on it, like auto lock when you drive off and switching on the trip comp. I have the bc button but just says no function when pressed. Do anyone know of where I could get this done in the Grimsby area? Don't want to go to vauxhall dealers as looking on the forums they will say it can't be done or want to charge a fortune. Are there other things that can be enabled as well? Forgot to say that it is a new 1.6 exclusiv if that makes any difference.
    Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Paul

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      You're in luck, depending how urgent you want it doing.

I'm from Grimsby and overdue a vist back home to see the family.

As long as your display doesn't have 2 buttons below the clock, i.e. a TID, the trip computer is just a tech2 job.

The door locking needs the REC in the boot, it's on the left and looks like this

If you have a REC and manual windows in the back, then it can also be turned on so that you can press the keyfob to open and close the front windows.

If you have the VVTI engine, then cruise control will probably just be a new stalk and programming.

I do a one off charge for all programming, so it's best value if you have explored all the simple things that may need turning on.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Zafira 1.6 exclusiv
      Grimsby lad, how lucky is that! I have the BID type and have checked for the REC but there isn't one, there is just a board with conectors on, nothing as complicated as the one in the pic, so can't have the windows done. Also not bothered about cc as don't do any motorway driving apart from holiday once a year. Will have it done whenever your back in town, sooner or later it doesn't matter.

Cheers,

Paul

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I will let you know when I'm back home. Will sort it out for a lot less than the dealers.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Long time in getting over there, however I will be in Grimsby this weekend if you still need this doing
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Zafira 1.6 exclusiv
      Yes please Pecky. I got the cruise control done at vauxhall dealership as I was going down south for a couple of weeks, they said they would do it for 20 quid, but still need the trip comp turning on. They said it couldn't be done as they wiring wasn't there. Although I did tell them that something must be there as when I pressed the BC button it comes up with no function so it's wired to something.

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Can be programmed, there is no wiring to add as that is the benefit of canbus.

Will be in touch when i get home and know what the families plans are for the weekend
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      2009 zafira
      are you still able to do this pecky I'm in shropshire but can travel to you

Vehicle
      Vauxhall Zafira 1.7 CDTi ecoFLEX Exclusiv

2011 (11) - Vauxhall Zafira 1.7 CDTi ecoFLEX Exclusiv

hello there pal, i have been looking round trying to find a way to get the trip computer working, when i press bc button it just says no function, i have a BID display i believe, i see on a past post you told someone you would be able to sort this for them , i was wondering if this is still the case and if so how much you would charge for it to be done? and my last question would be are you due a trip back to Grimsby as that is where i am lol

Cheers pal let me know