Hello I'm experiencing a problem with AFL (adaptive forward lighting) (swirl left and right with car) head lights with D1S Bulbs, these were factory fitted.

Iv changed the bulbs many times before as they don't last after market ones from china at least 4 or maybe 5 months max.

now the problem is the passenger side left head light goes off when I turn right? but okay on straight road and when I turn left?
then I switch lights off and on and again and both come back on, because it keep doing it then the left passenger side head light starts flashing when I turn them on and then burn out the left head light out totally?

iv changed the bulb again and the blast which goes under the headlight and no luck, so to save all the hassle time and money iv ordered a new set of d1s head light conversation kit which fit to my car, had it installed but same problem??

now I'm stuck and no head light working, got car booked in again but have no clue what it can be, could be wiring problem or the actual head light no sure??? any help??

thank you