Hello all :-)

First post.......I can normally get the answers I need by searching these forums, but this one has me worried as the situation is unique, to me, or so it seems.

My 2008 Design has an aftermarket DVD player fitted in the dash. Sadly me and touchscreen units don't get on and as such I purchased a CD70 unit for fitting in the place of the aftermarket unit. The previous owner gave me the CD30, but did mention it was terrible sound quality......

Now, I understand the CD70 unit I bought has been divorced from the donor car. I presume there is no "pairing" between the screen and aftermarket head unit?

The display is a late three-line GID unit, so therefore I undertand it is compatible with the Navi on the CD70.

So, the question is, what precisely do I need to do to get the CD70 operational in my Zaffy? To elaborate, I also have the following if required:

The original CD30 Head Unit
Access to someone who owns OPCOM

I can do all work apart from OPCOM which someone else can do for me, though he might need guidance here too as the situation is unique, so something step-by-step if you have the time would be so appreciated!

Or should I just push the whole lot over to my local VX dealer to do?

Steve..(aka Zaffy)