From a scrap yard car, I got a complete ICE kit (CID, CD70 and UHP4) to retrofit in my Vectra C (2006). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to unmarry the components from the car.

The CID and CD70 went without problem thanks to Pecky's decoder, however, the UHP4 is causing issues (UHP Safe).

I tried resetting the components, activating theft protection using the UHP4 code and deactivating it again. That didn't work, as the latter just gave me 'programming failed' in the OPCOM. Curiously enough, despite 'Display SAFE and Headunit SAFE', the UHP SAFE warning disappeared and I could use the UHP4. Deprogramming the UHP4 did succeed in the activation (pairing) of the CID and EHU, inverting the result (UHP SAFE again). Unfortunately, I didn't yet find anyone who wants to help me out with a SPS upgrade...

Further, there are some wirings that I don't quite understand. First, from the microphone: it has a white, black and brown wire. Since the black wire connects to the shielding of the cable I suspect ground, but I have no idea wether the black or brown wire is MIC+, neither where the other wire should connect to.

There are also serial wires with no mentions online (CL KL30, Ser TX+, Ser TX- Ser RX +, Ser RX -, NF In+, NF In-, SNDREQ). I didn't see others connect them, which makes me curious where those are used for.