Hi all. I have recently did some retrofits to my Astra H. However I have issues with the following bits:

1. I have installed CID 3-line info display which was from a Zafira B. My Astra has 1.4 Petrol engine. The Range readout after being programmed with OP-COM for Astra H, shows when tank is full the astonishing ~1000km range (sorry from Bulgaria and using metric units). Usually with the GID display I had it was showing ~ 750 when tank was full.

2. I have replaced the same time the IPC because I needed one with lights for DDS, Park assist, AFL. This behaves also strange. When fuel light on the IPC is flashing, i'm able to fill it up with no more than 35 liters of fuel (on a 52liter tank). This was again with OP-COM reprogrammed, but was taken from an Astra H in the first place, not a Zafira.. if it makes any sense. I'm mentioning that because the Zafira doesn't offer 1.4 Petrol engine and this is the only thing that comes to my mind as being a pinpoint.

Bit later in the days, the CID kind of self-calibrated... but only when tank is full or empty. In the middle ground still shows high values. As for the fuel gauge ... no change.

Any of you have any clue what might be it and how to fix it?

Thanks all!