Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra H Mk5 1.4 2007

Mechanical Key Number decoding with OPCOM?

Hi All,

Is there any chance to retrieve Mechanical key number with Opcom on Astra mk.5 2007? I tried to go to immobilizer module with opcom (i have sucesfully programmed new flip key) ,but special functions are greyed out, i have a security code retrieved via reading original EHU CD30 unit 95640 eeprom bin file with ch341a programmer, also GID 93c66 eeprom, cdc40 95640+DAB45 eeprom 95640 too with small mods to a eeprom clip pinout for 93c66 all is now programmed and decoded to my car. But i don't know how to get MKN. I have also a few other cables MPPS 13.2, BMW D-K CAN, VAG-COM,BMW OBDII, AK90+,BMW 1.40, BMW 1.36... any chance to use any of these cables for reading MKN? Also if so, which sw/hw,hex calculator etc. should i use for this?

Thanks.

Rob