Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra H Mk5 1.4 2007

CDC40 Blaupunkt help with cd changer fix

Hi,

I just purchased CDC40 Blaupunkt from ebay without security code, but that's not the issue, test fitted and seems to me that cd changer is jammed, dissasembled head unit and separated cd changer unit from head unit, opened cd changer top cover, there are no any cds in tray, but on gid it shows as all cds in on all of them, when i am trying to eject them, it says "no cds loaded". when i am using long eject press mechanism motor make short noise after 10sec. but nothing happens, same thing when i am trying load cds it won't let me as the front loading mechanism won't open while on gid shows please wait... all cds in and eject cds...

Can anyone point me where should i look and how to further dissasemble cd changer unit, because i don't see any damaged part, it more likely looks like missaligned issue or something similar, is there any cdc40 blaupunkt cd changer pictorial guide for dissasembly please? Thanks

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vectra
      the cd player section gets damaged in transit/posted... not been able to fix one as of yet

Vehicle
      Astra H Mk5 1.4 2007
      Thanks, i understand, when i opened cd changer mechanism i have no idea how to further continue or where and what to looking for, because visually seems to be everything in tact, but i am not experienced in electronics that much so i don't know, furthermore to use it with aux in through dab seems to be impossible too as dab broadcasting was cancelled in March here in Ireland. It lloks to me that i wasted money on whole cdc40, dab setup... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2313.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	2533