Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Zafira 1.9cdti

Zafira B 1.9cdti Non starter

Hi all hoping someone can help with my Zafira B 1.9 cdti 2008

Last week i got a new stereo fitted (only had it a year) by the farter-in-law all was working as it should untill 2 days ago my wife was in the car ticking over and then she took the handbrake off and then the entire car cut out. Now i cant even get any dash lights to come on nothing on the dash what so ever no radio windows wont go up and central locking not working either only thing on dash is door open and mileage

Ive started to have a look to see if i can see anything obvious but nothing, i could only get codes from the instrument panel U2113 and U 2139 also replaced fuses 27,31 and 36. Ive found a wire that the stereo wired into a small black wire that was taped up to the 2 wires that go to the cig lighter under the handbrake. Farter-in-law said it was a constant live at 12 volt. Does anybody know where this wire goes to or where to start looking.

Thanks Rick

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast