Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Hybrid View

Vehicle
    Astra Mk5 1.6 115 hp

Question Astra H speedometer error (ıpc) help me

Good day to everyone.I have a 2012 astra h 1.6 vehicle.I bought an opc speedometer.kilometers high. I went to eepromcu to reduce the mileage of my own vehicle.The eeprom maker deleted some of the information in the eeprom while changing the mileage. the rpm on the speedometer and the needle on the speed section go down directly to the bottom.While reading the eeprom, it could not fully read the device, I guess, most of them see the data as FF.I have to throw its own software on the speedometer to figure it out.How do I reinstall the original software installed on the speedometer?opc speedometer version: 0.502 49/04
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210609_223005.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	2522

Vehicle
    Astra H GTC 1.9CDTI & Astra K 1.6T
    You need a eeprom dump from IPC number 13216707 QF (OPC instrument Cluster) to restore your eeprom.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13216707.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	2526

to reset the kilometers to 0 change the first 16 positions to 0
    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

and
    Position 17: 01
    Position 19: 00
    Example:

First image from this post: https://www.diagnostics.org.uk/showt...ileage-ASTRA-H

After restore the dump, you should be able to program your kilometers with opcom without problems.

Carpass is in positions 234 to 237

The best way to restore the eeprom is to desolder, program and solder the eeprom on the instrument panel.

If you no desolder the eeprom, you so many troubles to read and write the eeprom.

Vehicle
    Astra H MK5
    Do you have an OPC cluster eeprom dump? I’m desperate to find one…

Vehicle
    No. You can use a gasoline (or find a newer opc instrument cluster(more difficult and expensive)) instrument from 2007-8 (SW7.655, change the leds to white and enable the scan OPC in the eeprom) Be carefuly, some instruments dont work sport button, ParkPilot, ids... Sould be a Sport instrument from a car whit any optional extra, like Parkpilot.

Its a possible solution.

Vehicle
    zafira b
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbe_GTC View Post
    No. You can use a gasoline (or find a newer opc instrument cluster(more difficult and expensive)) instrument from 2007-8 (SW7.655, change the leds to white and enable the scan OPC in the eeprom) Be carefuly, some instruments dont work sport button, ParkPilot, ids... Sould be a Sport instrument from a car whit any optional extra, like Parkpilot.

Its a possible solution.
    Hi, Do you remember which bit you need to change in ipc eeprom for needle sweep?

Vehicle
    Quote Originally Posted by skit_an View Post
    Hi, Do you remember which bit you need to change in ipc eeprom for needle sweep?
    Sent PM.

Vehicle
    Astra Mk5 1.6 115 hp
    hello guys my problem is solved. The mechanic made a mistake while reducing the mileage in my eprom. m35080 eproms can be written once. If you play on it, it will deviate. I had a problem because I was reading and writing the eprom incompletely. We found a different qf dial and copied the eprom software, wrote the new m35080 eprom and inserted it into the dial. problem solved