Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra Van H VXR

Corsa D weird IPC issue after replacing ECU

Hi, My friend had a 2007 Corsa D 1.3 cdti with a faulty ECU, no start or communication.

He got a replacement ECU both were 602, So I programmed the ECU with tech2 clone ( tech2 reset), Car starts and sounds great but here comes the problem!!!!

He had no car pass so I read the IPC eeprom and got the pin code, I never wrote to the IPC and reassembled, but after returning to the car after 1 hour the IPC is "Dead" no ignition lights or display, no mileage screen or anything and the car won't crank.

I read the IPC eeprom and some bytes had changed, So I re write the eeprom with the original dump and they work again and the car starts, but after so long the eeprom has some bytes changed and dead again.

Any ideas what's going on?