Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vehicle
    Astravan
    Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    ok, wiring is fine then... what year is your vehicle (ie would it have been a year which could have had uhp4 as an option?)
    It’s a 2011 mk5 Astravan Sportive SE I think you could have Bluetooth as an option in these.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astravan
      I honestly don’t know what’s going on with my van. I’ve got Tech2win and an MDI but it can’t find the EHU, DIS, REC, UEC, IPC and some other stuff, opcom finds all of it ok and programs it all ok.
      I took it to Vauxhall yesterday morning (there’s one in the village) they put there Tech2 on it and same result can’t find any of the modules !. They tryed GDS2 but it doesn’t do my year 2011 of model Astra H.

Vehicle
      Vectra
      if thats the case i would be getting technical and start measuring the canbus network to see if its correct.. you should read 60ohms across the high speed and midspeed, if you read 120ohms it means theres a module or wiring issue at either end

Vehicle
      Astravan
      Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
      if thats the case i would be getting technical and start measuring the canbus network to see if its correct.. you should read 60ohms across the high speed and midspeed, if you read 120ohms it means theres a module or wiring issue at either end
      Checked that and it’s all ok 60 ohms on the nail, so no idea where the issues lies !.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2