Hello,

I am a seller of ThinkDiag and own the website https://www.thinkdiag.co.uk , I would like to thank the forum team for allowing me to sell on here and in return i would like to offer all members of the forum a 10% discount from our website with the code
IDUKFORUM

ThinkDiag is made by launch and the adaptor has nearly identical hardware to the launch pro3 and offers OE level diagnostics it comes with two free brands for 12 months + EOBD .It is a very powerful tool for all insignia owners to have as it supports manufacture specific codes , live data , special functions and actuation tests but the cost is only £84.99 (£76.49 With Your Forum Discount) meaning this gives you the power of a OE level tool at a much lower than normal price so if you only work on a couple of brands of car it saves you the cost of a pro3 or simular tool but gives you the same functionality on your car.

ThinkDiag Support's car full system diagnostic,including Airbag,SRS,Engine,Gearbox,AT,SAS,and more... Below i will list also the special functions depending on the brand and model.

Special Functions -

1. Steering Angle Calibration
2. Electronic Parking Brake Reset
3. Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
4. AFS reset
5. Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn
6. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
7. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
8. Tooth Learning
9. Anti-theft Matching
10. Injector matching
11. Air Suspension Reset
12. Gearbox Reset
13. Sunroof RESET
14. Oil Reset Service
15. ABS Bleeding

Please take a look at the website for more information and i will update on here further soon.