Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Zafira B 1.8 Exclusiv 2014 A18XEL

Rear wiper not working after Tech 2 Cruise control - IPC variant at fault?

Hi
    I was adding cruise control to my dad's 2014 Zafira B Exclusiv (1.8 120Bhp A18XEL) have Tech2, also have opcom but its that old it doesn't list anything beyond 2011 so didn't want to risk using opcom in case it borked something
    Changed cruise control to active in CIM, ECM and IPC and cruise control works as expected,
    however I think I selected the wrong variant when accessing the IPC menu as the rear wiper has stopped working immediately after programming, but the rear washer still works (Tech2 gave me 2 variants to choose from in the IPC menu but they were both worded identically in tech2 more information, so I picked one and methinks I chose the wrong one?)

Am I right in thinking that if I program the car again but this time using the other IPC variant then the wiper will start working again? Or will I have to make other changes to unbork it all?

I note @pecky mentioned the following in a previous thread "You can also loose the wiper if the clocks have been programmed. In tech2 there are 2 variants for cars without REC. Pick the wrong one and some functionality can be lost like this. No idea how opcom deals with that."

source: https://www.diagnostics.org.uk/help/...er-no-working?

Thanks.