Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Opel Zafira B, 1.9 CDTI, 2006, CID

Trip computer activation, Zafira B, CID

Hello,

long time I'm looking to find the Trip computer activation for CID, I was even at Opel service center, but they don't know index number for CID, I was reeding in many places but activation done just for BID, can anyone direc me what to look and where to start, or what CID index number I have to give Opel service center to for changing?

Thanks

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Here you go http://www.diagnostics.org.uk/help/s...r-Info-Display

Choice of 1 for the Zafira, as this is straight off the opel system, surprised they couldn't find it.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Opel Zafira B, 1.9 CDTI, 2006, CID
      Thanks for your quck reaply, I was in Opel center few times, but they did not find out any option for CID, they simply don't know if what are indexes for that, plus they asked me if I find some information they can help, at list it is something, I will try to ask them to change index from 004 to 005, currently my shows 004, if any progress I post it here.

thanks again for your great help, I will donate if it is possable to you

regard

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      That's all it needs, change to 005 and all will work, They may need to change the units in the variant configuration depending on if you want miles or KM displayed.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors