Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: astra h tpms

Vehicle
    Astra H 1.6
    Richard, when an ABS unit has the Hill Assist function (HSA) as the previous pump, then it supports the DDS/TPMS. You can check the following table from the ABS MK60 ESP unit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	esp.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	796

I have also a GZ unit (easytronic with HSA function) and when one of my tyres had a problem, then the DDS symbol was appeared in the dash (I had previously activated the DDS from Tech2 as it was deactivated).
    Last edited by vasilik; 6th June 2013 at 08:37 PM.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      astra h
      Quote Originally Posted by pecky View Post
      I can only access the list in the knowledge base section at the moment. BP identify pump is not dds or tpms compatible, that is why it is not wired or working.

If you can't reset dds, it will never show on the display.
      BP is compatibile found img about pump. I've got probably turned off dds.
      http://imageshack.us/f/829/abssteuerger.jpg/
      my car has been pre wired for tpms and has dds form factory

Vehicle
      astra h
      guys can you tell me what coding is correct for pump ident BP or BR because my problem is probably there.
      Thanks in advance.

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.6
      Do you have the hill assist function?

Vehicle
      astra h
      Quote Originally Posted by vasilik View Post
      Do you have the hill assist function?
      yes and it's working.
      Today I have done test dds from abs unit all my tires have 2.5 bar and in op-com was status learned.
      One of tire I deflate to 1.5 bar and take the car for a ride. Nothing apear on dashboard that the one has low pressure. My ride was about 5km -- 8 miles.

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.6
      Quote Originally Posted by kuszu18 View Post
      yes and it's working.
      Today I have done test dds from abs unit all my tires have 2.5 bar and in op-com was status learned.
      One of tire I deflate to 1.5 bar and take the car for a ride. Nothing apear on dashboard that the one has low pressure. My ride was about 5km -- 8 miles.
      I don't think that it works with this way. In my case, I was informed for the tyre deflation during my trip because the DDS system checks the differences between the rotation speed of the tyres and not the values of pressure.

Vehicle
      astra h
      I don't think that it works with this way. In my case, I was informed for the tyre deflation during my trip because the DDS system checks the differences between the rotation speed of the tyres and not the values of pressure.
      yes you're right but in my car are 2 systems 1DDS 2 TMPS <-- it works because in measure blocks I can read pressure but DDS doesnt recognise the diffrence between rotation wheel 2,5 bar and 1,5bar
      vasilik if u have 1,5 bar in yours tire You would have red wheel symbol in dashboard. In my car it doesn't work but I dont know why.

variant coding abs unit: 0x40630F7 not sure if its good
      Last edited by kuszu18; 10th June 2013 at 05:56 PM.

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.6
      Did you find any solution ? In my case, I'm looking for a diagram to see where I need to connect the DDS button so as to check the system!

Vehicle
      astra h
      Did you find any solution ? In my case, I'm looking for a diagram to see where I need to connect the DDS button so as to check the system!
      not yet. My local dealer write to GM help center.
      DDS in ABS UNIT. Wires go form there to dashboard and buton on center console. The wires are : +12, ground and low speed can
      if I'm wrong correct me.

Vehicle
      Zafira B 1.9CDTI 150HP
      Quote Originally Posted by kuszu18 View Post
      not yet. My local dealer write to GM help center.
      DDS in ABS UNIT. Wires go form there to dashboard and buton on center console. The wires are : +12, ground and low speed can
      if I'm wrong correct me.
      Also please first do "DDS Telltale test" on the IPC.

I bought relevant buttons, new facia and fitted it, wiring is there but my IPC does not support alot of Things.

Components are missing on the IPC, PCB so IPC does not react to sport button, DDS button and so on (When looking in measuring blocks).

What's worse is that they did not fit any LED's for for the DDS, TPMS and other telltales in the IPC.

Result...I need to get another IPC that supports these Things before thinking about Sport button activation, DDS activation and so on.

I would do a full test on all Telltales and if the Telltale LED is there, then it is plausible that the relevant components will also be on the PCB for the input from the buttons.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast