Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    OPEL ZAFIRA B z19DTH

Update maps CD70 post 2015?

Hi, I have a CD70 with the 14/15 CD and with the radars added as MILITARY BASES. I called Opel and they told me that there was no version more modern than that. I have contacted some Internet marketer and one tells me that it has 16 other from 17 and another from 18 that if all WITHOUT RADARS. And I do not trust at all because they sold a 2018 acquaintance and it was still 14/15. I have spoken with someone of confidence and he has recommended that I go through the BBS radio forum because he believes that the mapping was compatible with that of some BMW / Mini. And he told me that there was still a tutorial on how to put the radars on a CD that doesn't carry them. I am with that open front. But you know of someone of trust that really sells you an updated CD to be able to be with radars?

Thank you so much. Regards.

p.d. sorry buy my english

Similar Threads

1. NEED HELP! CD70 Menu+Voice Languages Update
    By mercenary in forum Infotainment - ICE - In Car Entertainment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12th May 2017, 12:13 AM
  2. CD70 Navi - Stuck during update
    By Ismo in forum Vectra
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th January 2016, 02:42 PM
  3. Cd70 navi software update
    By seb34 in forum Infotainment - ICE - In Car Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15th September 2014, 10:21 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!