Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Corsa C

Enabling BC on Corsa C GID

Hi all,

I have a Corsa C with CD70 navi and GID. Originally they were in a Combo CDTI, without fader option and without BC. So, today i enabled fader with Chinese op-com but i had some issues enabling BC. It is just not possible to program anything about GID if i choose Corsa C or Combo or Tigra which were all basically the same. It is not the issue with connection because there are no errors and i can access GID fault codes but programming is disabled. Only if i select Astra or Zafira or Meriva i can program the code index, which i did (i put code 007 from Astra) but the range is not correct (13L difference in tank capacity). Also, Corsa D code indexes dont work because apparently the makers of displays were not the same (Borg in C and Delphi in D). Would it be possible to enable it properly somehow or i have to visit someone with proper tech2?

And one more question...what kind of fuel tank sender did the Corsa C use? Linear resistance or linear voltage?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast