Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    signum 2.2 dti

opel signum 2.2 dti y22dtr no speedo after psg16 replace (ecm+pump) replace

hi all
    fuel pump has been replaced and it looks that' all ok, the only strange thing in that speedo is not working,i went to a mechanic-friend to ask for a brief diagnostic, as a result
    it came out
    U2106 - CAN-Bus no Communication with Transmission Control Module(00) - Present

but the car has no automatic transmission.

so we checked can bus config and variant config in ecm module.

in the variant tcm was disabled but in canbus it was enabled.

checked abs-tc variant is the same as ecm but hi speed can bus is completely different.

so i called the workshop with tech2 that have done the job, and take back the car, he have done the sps reprogramming (the configuration has misteriosly "shifted"), with no charge. (solved dtc from TCM)

now i've rechecked the variant/ hi speed can bus from ecm and as a result we have a completely new and different can bus config that doesn't match the other modules .

now i have on ecm canbus config
    ECM NOT PRESENT
    TCM NOT PRESENT
    ABS/TC/ESP NOT PRESENT
    EHPS PRESENT
    CIM NOT PRESENT
    YRS PRESENT
    AHL/AFL NOT PRESENT
    CDC NOT PRESENT

and in ABS/TC/ESP (SAME AS CIM)
    ECM PRESENT
    TCM NOT PRESENT
    ABS/TC/ESP PRESENT
    EHPS PRESENT
    CIM PRESENT
    YRS PRESENT
    AHL/AFL NOT PRESENT
    CDC NOT PRESENT

in the car there is abs/tcs, there is cim, and ehps ...

i'm really confused and don't know if there is a possible security issue for abs or airbag or whatever.

The question is: the hi speed can bus have to be the same for all ecus, ecm,abs, cim etc. ?

the replaced part is bosch pn 0986444030 (used with security code) that should be the same as the broken 0470504217 according to bosh database

additional info:
    car was restored after front crash replaced also egr and radiators (engine, intercooler, ac)

other dtc prensent at the moment

CIM - B1012 - Steering Angle Sensor Not Calibrated
    (00) - Present

ABS/TC/ESP - C0460 - Steering Angle Sensor not Calibrated
    (42) - Intermittent

BCM - B1001 - Program Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
    (00) - Intermittent

Thanks

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Opel Astra H OPC
      As i wrote to you on the "other" forum. Go to someone knowledgeable with Tech 2 to sort you out.
      If you want to try it yourself, mach all CAN High, Mid, Low and Variant coding/config with the equipment you have in the car.
      Steering angle sensor is the last thing you need to calibrate.

Vehicle
      signum 2.2 dti
      ha!! ha !! how little is the world, i don't have the skill and neither the desire to do, but all this appened in a bosch car service ... so I'm triing to understand what is appening in the car, it is ok to drive in this conditions or not ? it is workin in a proper way ? or in a couple of weeks, months i need to buy another pump? or an airbag may decide to blow, they say that the cim is gone and need to replace after simply press the button for calibration no realignment or connections check , that the configuration is "shifted" and setup for automatic transmission, than that ecm maybe is not the right one. Now after all (i've spent some money) i would like to understand what a knowlegeable person with tech2 should to do to fix this stuff and what result i have to see in the diagnostic. Anyway thanks to all this mess i discovered a new interesting word. Next days i'll take the car to another hopefully knowledgeable Tech2 guy . and publish the third canbus weird config (hope the final release Canbus 3.0)
      Thanks for supporting me around the world, any help is needed an valued.

Vehicle
      Opel Astra H OPC
      Hahaha, you cant get rid of me
      To much to explain over a forum but i think your Bosch service tech did not fully check beforehand and configure the ECU after SPS flashing.
      If a correct VIN was used during pre-SPS check (the VIN is read from the ECU but you can also input it manually on the SPS screen) then a correct map is flashed in the ECU.
      Check if a correct VIN is in the ECU. This can be a issue if the donor pump is not reset.

Vehicle
      signum 2.2 dti
      I'm arranging for the new tech2 meeting … i'll let you know about
      ps. you will find me in another couple of F0rum2 knowlege need research an study
      Thanks for the support