Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Zafira B 1.7cdti

Zafira B instrument cluster change problem

Hello! Having this unsolved problem for ages now,was changing cluster on mine Zafira,used one that i have get with Carpass number,install it,with Op-com put new code,but since then i dont have rear wiper working and front fog lights as well.

Today i was at dealers place,but they have told me leave the car,we will call you back,its complicated job and so on,and so on..They didnt know what they need to do,and i have lost confidence,and dont want to spend money for nothing.

Probably quite unusual problem,but maybe can point me in good direction,i have also latest version of Opcom 1.95(clone but works pretty good),or its just possible with Tech2?

Thanks for replys!

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Zafira Tourer & Corsa D
      Hi mate, if the clocks are programmed, go into the variant programming and tell the clocks you have front fog and rear wiper

Program, and it should be sorted
      14 Zafira Tourer Techline FULLY LOADED
      VAUXCOM UPA USB AUTODATA TOLERANCE AVAILABLE IN BRISTOL AND SOUTHWEST

Vehicle
      Zafira B 1.7cdti
      Hello mate!

Funny thing is that when i do that,i have front fog lights present,thats good,but rear wiper is like shaded grey,so i cant change nothing there at all. Have tried really everything,i have also Op-com-Vauxcom 1.95 version and 1.70,but i cant do nothing.

For me strangest thing is,what on earth cluster have in common with front fog lights and rear wiper? I mean,it could be that donor cluster was from car without fog light,but all Zafiras have rear wiper,would make more sense that car doesnt start with donors cluster,but such "problem" is just annoying..

Visitors found this page by searching for:

https:www.diagnostics.org.ukshowthread.php7791-Zafira-B-instrument-cluster-change-problem

https:diagnostics.org.ukshowthread.php7791-Zafira-B-instrument-cluster-change-problemp=52717