Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Thread: Newbie

Vehicle
    53 plate astra van sportline

Hi all, LezT here, I reside in South Essex and work just over the bridge in Kent. truck fitter for the last too many years, just bought an Astra van, 53 plate ( not sure what model it is, it has a couple of minor issues, no odometer reading on the dash, guessing they are fubarred and the tailgate locking isn't working. I believe its the Isuzu engine and so far I'm getting exceptional mileage from the old girl.. not looked into any of the faults as yet. Has the forum got wiring diagrams so I can work my way through this or shall I bay of E for them..?
    Thanks for having me...
    Lez.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      Quote Originally Posted by LezT View Post
      Hi all, LezT here, I reside in South Essex and work just over the bridge in Kent. truck fitter for the last too many years, just bought an Astra van, 53 plate ( not sure what model it is, it has a couple of minor issues, no odometer reading on the dash, guessing they are fubarred and the tailgate locking isn't working. I believe its the Isuzu engine and so far I'm getting exceptional mileage from the old girl.. not looked into any of the faults as yet. Has the forum got wiring diagrams so I can work my way through this or shall I bay of E for them..?
      Thanks for having me...
      Lez.
      Hi and welcome to forum
      Its atsra g by age and if you say isuzu brick under bonnet than it should be 1.7 diesel
      Which parts of wiring diagrams you need?

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Vehicle
      53 plate astra van sportline
      Thank's Domtorredo, 'tis Isuzu and 1.7 and very economical too, tailgate locking isnt working but from memory it's twin neg, temp readout on the central display ( likely sensor or wiring as it's showing dashes..) and the odometer isn't displaying on the dash.
      Thanks for the info on the model... makes reading the relevant threads much easier..