Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Vecta C 2.2DTi

Corsa D doesn't start after BCM changing.

Hello,

I tried to change my Corsa D's BCM to allow Cruise Control. I found a BCM KS with various functions available, with code, and IPC.

I disassembled my original BCM, and applied the new one. I did Reset on a my new BCM, IPC and SDM. After this I programed all details, variant coding, etc. immoblizer, transponder, etc. on BCM, and the security codes on IPC and SDM.

The central locking worked with the remote, and aparently all stayed ok.

The problem is: after all programing with all correct Security Code, the Service Light flashes and car doesn't work. BCM accuses "wrong environment identifier recieved" from IPC and SDM.

After this, I tried to change IPC for the one that came with the new BCM, and the car turned on! I didn't understand what happened!

If I apply the old BCM with the new IPC it works too, but with my original IPC and the new BCM the car never worked. All is correctly coded.

I can't use the new IPC because it is from a diesel car, and mine is a petrol car, although it works

Here's a photo of trouble code on my IPC with the new BCM correctly installed.

Please, can you help me?