Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Zafira b vxr

Zafira B vxr bi xenon wiring

Was wondering if anybody could help me , im trying to fit bi xenon headlights onto my zafira b vxr , the drivers side fitted no problem , but when it cane to do the pass side the plug on the car side is small and only has 8 pins , whereas the headlight has a larger plug with iirc 13 pins might be 11 cant remember , does anyone know how i can over come this problem , like a loom adapter or that . Thanks

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Zafira b 1.8
      Quote Originally Posted by Jamesd15 View Post
      Was wondering if anybody could help me , im trying to fit bi xenon headlights onto my zafira b vxr , the drivers side fitted no problem , but when it cane to do the pass side the plug on the car side is small and only has 8 pins , whereas the headlight has a larger plug with iirc 13 pins might be 11 cant remember , does anyone know how i can over come this problem , like a loom adapter or that . Thanks
      Hi,
      I have faced the same problem.. You'll need to change connector, metal pins are the same as in old small connector, you just need plastic piece.
      At dealership, connector cost around 120EUR, but you can order directly from factory for 2-3EUR..
      I have changed standard headlights to oem xenon, but still not did turning part.. As far as i know, I'm missing some wires from UEC to headlight, and from sensor to headlight. If you have more info please share :-)