Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Vehicle
    zafira
    Quote Originally Posted by AresUltio View Post
    https://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co...on-rec.700465/

A friend in this forum made it, but he did not write the solution at the end. I asked him but I guess he hasn't been active for a long time
    I have made the modification.
    the solution is :
    1 - use an ipc for vehicles without rec compatible with fog lights.
    2- the uec must also be compatible with fog lamps without rec.
    3- use the original relay.
    4- make a non-original installation.
    - use an ipc from a car with rec, the installation pins change places so this extra will never work.
    You can go to a vehicle scrapyard and remove ipc, uec, relay from an opel astra and zafira without rec with front fog lights. You only need the carpass code of the scrapping vehicle.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      zafira
      Quote Originally Posted by Gas gas View Post
      I have made the modification.
      the solution is :
      1 - use an ipc for vehicles without rec compatible with fog lights.
      2- the uec must also be compatible with fog lamps without rec.
      3- use the original relay.
      4- make a non-original installation.
      - use an ipc from a car with rec, the installation pins change places so this extra will never work.
      You can go to a vehicle scrapyard and remove ipc, uec, relay from an opel astra and zafira without rec with front fog lights. You only need the carpass code of the scrapping vehicle.

my opel zafira is diesel. IPC and UEC models needed for vehicles without rec if I can provide them.
      IPC and UEC models for gasoline models with fog lights I do not have enough information to provide.

I am going to write a little more information to help you with the installation.

https://opel.7zap.com/en/car/a05/p/10/1-0/

use the link
      Non-REC vehicles cannot use the following UEC codes to add front fog lights.
      GS,GR,GT,GU,GX,GY,GZ,HA,HBHC,LM,LN,LP,LQ,LR
      These UEC are from models with REC rear module.

The LL model is compatible with vehicles with front fog lights without REC rear module. The LL model is being used in vehicles with diesel DPF.

I can help you perform a standard installation if you can't perform an original installation.

https://suzuki88.mforos.com/407023/1...rruptor-ayuda/

You can use this link to see the alternative wiring diagram.
      The power button may be in the original light control.
      In the standard installation you only need the original Opel headlights and the original Opel bumper plastics

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.6 115 hp
      my opel zafira is diesel. IPC and UEC models needed for vehicles without rec if I can provide them.
      IPC and UEC models for gasoline models with fog lights I do not have enough information to provide.

I am going to write a little more information to help you with the installation.

use the link

The LL model is compatible with vehicles with front fog lights without REC rear module. The LL model is being used in vehicles with diesel DPF.

I can help you perform a standard installation if you can't perform an original installation.

In the standard installation you only need the original Opel headlights and the original Opel bumper plastics
      Hello. I think if the dial is zafira compatible, then the relay control does not come "neutral". I have to be careful when trying different uec because rec and non rec wiring is different. I could accidentally damage the vehicle's electrical system. The old ipc stays for 1-2 days, I'll try with it. I have one more ipc with qf code, i will try with them. A friend in the other group pulled 2 cables from the xe1 socket. recli models take ten fuse boxes. There is an interior lighting role in the same place without rec. xe1 11 pin front fog lamp control "neutral" end, I connected a cable there and turned the fog switch on and off. Sounds neutral on a constant basis did not work. As a solution for now, the only thing left to do is to change the dial and try. I can't think of any other ideas.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uec.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	2597 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xe1 11 pin.jpg 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	2598 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xe1.jpg 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	2599

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.6 115 hp

use the link

my uec has pre-fog programming turned on. when i program it. but it didn't work. If ipc is not a solution, i will find uec with LL code and try.

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.6 115 hp
      my uec has pre-fog programming turned on. when i program it. but it didn't work. If ipc is not a solution, i will find uec with LL code and try.
      now i checked from tis 2000. For vehicles with zafira b and astra h not rec, the front fog project is the same. "Neutral" is coming from ipc 13 pin. I wonder if the cable I pulled may not be in full contact, I will check it as well.

Vehicle
      zafira
      now i checked from tis 2000. For vehicles with zafira b and astra h not rec, the front fog project is the same. "Neutral" is coming from ipc 13 pin. I wonder if the cable I pulled may not be in full contact, I will check it as well.
      hello . Me and a friend did a lot of tests. It only works with IPC, UEC, original relay of vehicles without rec.
      Do not use pin xe1 48-49
      How do I upload photos to this forum?

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.6 115 hp
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DENEME.jpg 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	2600 Press the place marked with the blue arrow. In the window that opens, press the button with the yellow marked arrow. picture sec. Then you press the orange marked key and you have uploaded the picture.

I did not use uecte 48-49 because it is not rec. I just tried pin 11 but the room is connected to another relay (interior lighting relay)

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.6 115 hp
      hello . Me and a friend did a lot of tests. It only works with IPC, UEC, original relay of vehicles without rec.
      Do not use pin xe1 48-49
      How do I upload photos to this forum?
      I found something like this on the other forum.

https://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co...ot-rec.902822/

Vehicle
      zafira
      I found something like this on the other forum.

https://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co...ot-rec.902822/
      Verify that you have pin 13 on the IPC.

Vehicle
      zafira
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2023-05-16-23-05-09-361_com.whatsapp.jpg 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	2601

You only need to see if the cables and connection of the light control and pin 13 of the ipc are available.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast