Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    zafira b sri xp 1.9cdti

cd70 navi to cd 40 dab

Hi new to the forum hoping for some help i've put a cd40 dab system into my 2007 sri cdti ive unpaired the old info screen and paired with colour screen from navi, problem I have is that pin 17 and 18 on the info screen are the mid can wires from the climate control, these pins are DAB box can wires on the old triple info screen, can you have climate and DAB? is there any other CAN wire inputs on the screen, the wiring diagrame on this site shows some vacant pins, but not what thet are.
    many thanks for any help

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      zafira b sri xp 1.9cdti
      [QUOTE=mrbean71;51439]Hi new to the forum hoping for some help i've put a cd40 dab system into my 2007 sri cdti ive unpaired the old info screen and paired with colour screen from navi, problem I have is that pin 17 and 18 on the info screen are the mid can wires from the climate control, these pins are DAB box can wires on the old triple info screen, can you have climate and DAB? is there any other CAN wire inputs on the screen, the wiring diagrame on this site shows some vacant pins, but not what thet are.
      many thanks for any help

Solved just stick them together

Vehicle
      Vectra
      was going to say in the display you have pin slots for 3 lots of midspeed and as you found out you can pair them together although into the screen would have been best for neatness..

Vehicle
      zafira b sri xp 1.9cdti
      Hi thanks for that, all my mid can inputs on the screen were already populated 3 pairs, there were spare pins on the screen but they are not more mid can inputs, but thought about it for a while then realized the they all come to 2 pairs at the tech2 socket.