Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Zafira B

Second Hand UHP4 Module

Hi there,

Looking to buy some Bluetooth for my 2011 Zafira B. Just to check, can a second hand UHP4 unit be divorced and re-programmed? Does it matter what the donor vehicle was so long as it's a UHP4?
    There is a module from a Corsa D on eBay right now at a decent price. It hasn't been unpaired but the seller is providing the Car Pass code for the donor vehicle.

Does the Zafira B need a bracket to mount the module and even though you are out of the modules, are you able to supply the retrofit loom still Pecky?
    I presume that you can have Aux and Bluetooth together as my CD30 with GID has Aux currently.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vectra
      to answer a couple of these for you..

as long as you have the code you can clear the unit in the new vehicle.. Even without a code one of us can clear it using tech2 / sps
      I believe the corsa d modules are the same unit.

dunno about the bracket.. aux / bluetooth work in different ways so wont interfere with the aux-in.

as for the loom if pecky doesnt have any available then give me a shout...

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I don't have any looms at the moment, so Soulman is probably your best bet.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Zafira B
      Thanks both. What about wiring for power fold mirrors? I haven't checked the car yet (job for tomorrow) but if it doesn't have it, do either of you have looms for that available?

Pecky: Do you know whether the Zafira B needs the mounting bracket for the UHP4 module?

Cheers,
      Richard

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I never bother with the mounting bracket, there is always somewhere to put it
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Zafira B
      Cheers Pecky. I'm trying to buy up a UHP4 now and have contacted soulman to buy his loom. I'm also trying to buy a CD70 and CID and then will look to get a visit to you for an all-in-one install as it's a long trip for me for one job.

I have the GID right now, so does this use the same frame as the CID or do I need to get a CID specific frame? Also, i know the frame and the CD70 fascia shape are Astra H/Zafira But specific but would the display itself from another model like a Signum or Vectra C work with the Astra H/Zafira CD70? There isn't a good combo listing on eBay right now so wondering if i can piece it together?

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I'm not doing any works at the moment, so I would chat to soulman about availability to help you fir and program.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Zafira B
      Thanks all. Soulman, I have PM'd you requesting details of how I can order a loom from you. I'm ready when you are.

Vehicle
      Astra MK5
      Hi can someone tell me what i did wrong with adding Uhp4 module to Vectra C. I added uhp to varinat config in CID, also in EHU module and in Mid-speed can bus configuration. I also unpaired EHU with Cid, updated Uhp module fw to 3.20, done all configuration in manual, entered correct vin and then paired everything back. After all of works in Cid is blank part where should be Uhp.... Tried connect another module and its the same. Pls help

Išsiųsta naudojantis LG-D855 Tapatalk 4 Lt

Vehicle
      Opel
      CID firmware too old, less than required 59.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast