Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4

Astra 888 Estate

The Thurlby 888 Astra CDTi was a joint project between Thurlby Motors and Triple Eight Race Engineering to produce a true high performance diesel.

Engineered to translate race-winning experience into phenomenal road car response, the Thurlby Astra 888 is one of the most exciting Vauxhalls ever developed. With incredible driver response and exactly the right amount of "feel", it's a car that demands to be driven.

The Thurlby Astra 888 builds on that potential, featuring a dynamic body kit, sporting interior and race-proven handling modifications.

Developed with BTCC - winning experience, and perfected through hours of track testing, the Thurlby Astra 888's sport suspension settings are tailor made for optimum balance, agility and control. Fitted with a 335mm disc brakes and 4 Pot Calipers.

The
    Thurlby Astra 888 was built on the 3 door sport hatch model. Previous to the Estate, I used to own No.86 in Star Silver
    Attachment 342

The previous owner of the 888 Estate, RobH, bought the estate in white specifically to create the only 888 Estate in existence.

I've borrowed the photo from RobH following it's make over at 888.
    Attachment 343

The Estate received all the same modifications as the Thurlby sport hatch's fitted by the 888 mechanics at 888 HQ in Banbury.