Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Vauxhall Astra 1.7cdti Ecoflex

Vauxhall Astra 1.7cdti Ecoflex. stalling, erratic revving & power loss

Evening everyone.

hoping to get some answers here as Im at my wits end!

I have a 59 plate vauxhall astra ecoflex.

In general its quite a good car but for quite a while its hit and miss and worsening even more so when the weather is particularly cold.

So I start engine -no issues but within seconds the revs go erratic dropping to 1k and juddering back up to 10k and down again. If I do get off the drive it will almost certainly stall a few times before I can pull away. I pull up to junctions and the revs are still up and down (though they do improve slightly as engine warms up. But now I have a new issue to add. In low gear I go to pull away and no power! Engine still running and revs normal. Then it just kicks in after a few seconds.

My mechanic wasn't getting a specific fault code when he ran a diagnostic test. But from his experience suggested the EGR valve which he found to be pretty blocked so cleaned out, but still issues so fitted a new EGR valve as it wasnt opening and closing properly.

But still not right. Its revving erratically from 1 -10k, stalling when sat in traffic or completely losing power (engine running still and revs are high but no power)

Pure luck found me this forum and I tried the suggested pedal test and it came up with ECN 262008 which I searched and came up with Throttle control malfunction. Can anyone advise me what I need to do or where to go from here?

Its costing a fortune at garage and still got a car Im scared to drive!

thank you for reading