Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    vectra c

Question Cd 30 working but no audio or backlight and fuses are ok

Hello,

Please I need a little bit of help with my vectra c(2007) with a cd30 BLAUPUNKT and a tid screen.

the problem is i was soldering wires to the audio pins of the cd drive when suddenly the radio slipped and the output of the right amplifier shorted to v+, now i have read the datasheet of that amplifier and it is supposed to have protection for that, but now there is no audio at all and no backlight and the auto search dosen't find any channel for the radio but everything else is working fine, i have connected my op-com and got no errors, checked some fuses and the 3amp fuse on the pcb and the on in the back of the head uint all are fine.
    my thoughts are if it was just a burned amplifier i think it shouldn't affect the radio search or the leds, i think its something else.

anyone have any thoughts on what could be the problem?

sorry for making this long,
    and thank you.