Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Has anyone else had this...

Apologies for not posting for a while.. having some serious problems with the car and well today it just gets worst.

For those who don't know i drove a cdti 120 vectra facelift

last night the car dropped into 'limp mode' and the necessary light pinged on. The few times this has happened previously i have stopped the car and turned it off and on again.. light goes off, car resumes to its normal state...
    However Last night this happened, turned the car off and on.. The car is no longer in limp mode, but the light was still on and has remained on this morning... when I got half way down the road the battery light came on. This was on for around an hour.. and then turned itself off again typically as I arrived at my friends with his diagnostics etc....

The baffling thing is there are NO fault codes.. but the light is still on.

If anyone has experienced anything similar or knows of any problems that sound like this.. what did it turn out to be and how did you rectify it? And info would be appreciated

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!