Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Post Corsa 1.2 SXI Engine Issues

My 1.2 corsa has had a rough idle for a little while now and occasionally cuts out if you attempt to start it. If it does start it sits somewhere between 500-1000 RPM, with a noticeable struggle but not anything that sounds too nasty. Whilst moving the engine runs fine apart from a sometimes sluggish feel which I believe is down to needed new a new coilpack and or spark plugs. I've recently cleaned the sensors etc with EGR cleaner with little difference.

Narrowed it down to a couple of different possibilities.

1. Idle Controle Valvue
    2. Throttle Body
    3. Mass Air Flow Sensor
    4. Spark plugs
    5. Coilpack

I guess I could buy a engine fault code reader and see what that says so has anyone got any links to a good one and or any information as to what this may be, has this happened to you? In addition the car has started to misfire. It's only done this twice but has recently started to happen. So could be that I just need a new coil pack ? Just so many things it could be really.