Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra

anodised coloured hard pipes

@Gairo i hope this is ok, and in the correct section, as im looking at possibly arranging a group buy if there is any interest

ok, i have been chatting with a guy who can anodise aluminium pipes in any pretty much any colour wanted, as im looking at getting myself a new map pipe and thought it would look smart in a colour. the thing is, theyre not cheap, so im looking into trying to get a discount if a few people were interested, so there could be a possible group buy hopefuly. for reference, he quoted me £75 for a map pipe to fit my car, anodised in gold, so im hoping to get this down a little bit.

hes happy to try and work out somesort of group buy discount, and can do any colour from the following choices -

here are some pics of things he has recently done, blue subaru kit, a red intercooler kit and some gold stuff too

here is a rough price i have been given if you would like to send existing parts to be coloured To colour existing 3 piece pipes including polishing 1st only be 40. If people have a solid aluminium map pipe we can anodised for 20 this is based on you sending in your own items. if you need the pipes in the first place, they can suppy, but obviously the cost would be higher.

if anyone is interested let me know and ill get prices etc.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Great post mate.. Id be interested in sending mine off to be done in black but i want the rnd boost pipe kit ive got the tx tophat kit atm it does the job and looks ok but i want that.. Depending on when youd be doing it is how quick i can save to get the boost pipe from dan...

Vehicle
      Astra
      im not in any rush at all mate, as so it can be done when your ready, so you can buy the pipe kit you want then i can organise getting the coating done

there is only 1 slight niggle though, if like the vxr map pipe there is a cast block welded the anodise dosent take well to it at all (its to do with the dfferent crystalline construction of cast parts, they have to be anodised a different way) but you can get away with it by hiding that part out of sight i suppose