Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Astra H VXR CD70 CD ERROR, help please

just bought a astra H vxr with the CD 70 NAVI , navigation works fine but invalid cd keeps coming up , ive had the front face off and checked there wasnt two cds jammed in there as ive been told this was a possibility but its all clear so im stuck and ran out of ideas , need some advice please

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Welcome mate.. And local too!

Ive heard a a few times now that this is a common fault on the cd70 navi mate.. My moms used to do it with mp3 discs and home burnt cds and would work fine with shop bought cds then it started happening with them so she had it changed under warranty they said its a common thing apparently..

Touch wood it ay happened since!

cheers mate yeah not too far away aha,
      yeah ive heard people get them changed under warrenty but im gonna have to try and get it reconned or try and do somthing cause i cant afford a brand new one from work just yet , i work at dudley vauxhall but wanted to see if there was a quick fix before forking out for a new unit.

cheers for the reply

Ahh its good having people who work at dealerships on here.. Get a thread up with some photos of your motor mate.. [MENTION=4]Pecky[/MENTION] might know something more about them hes the tech guru lol

yeah ill try and help people out , cause at work we have step by step guide to anything, even says to open the bonnet lol so i can look up loads of things , okay dude ill post a thread up and hope some one can help aha

Have you asked any techs at work to see what they think mate?

yeah mate i have but they dont go inside them we just replace the whole unit then send the old unit back to the warrenty dept. that was the first thing i did when i found outit wasnt working.