Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    looks really good tony, some great progress there already, what did you use to get the rear bumper and engine bay so clean.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Sorry Matty only just seen your comment .. rear bumper i used auto smart trim wizard and engine bay is cleaned with g101 and pressure washer then left to dry then covered in autosmart finish..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right then .. iv finally found time to be bothered to upload pics off phone,, not much has changed recently im still on the hunt for estate tailgate and bumper :/ which imo are the major missing pieces atm.. sooon to come are some 40mm lowerers then proberly new tyres

heres the recent snaps

snowfoam pic standard

finally got my coupe turbo skirts back from painting ..along with a opel grill (all be it not the one i orgionally wanted)

As per every time something gets changed on the van it gets a clean

a sri turbo steering wheel has been purchased but not pictured .. along with a prodrive front bumper which requires a little work .. altho im not sure if im feeling it .. more i look at irmy splitter more i wanna keep it :s opinions ?

and a bit of evidence to sugguest it does get used
      600miles this week

Spent more coin on the van ..

35mm apex springs all round
      mtec drilled and grooved with mintex all round
      and toyo proxes c1s all round

Im still looking for silver bumper and estate tailgate :/ plans after this are to save for another van and to let this one next winter.

Looks spot on that does m8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!