Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vehicle
    Various
    Just been and got the car back. After a few words.. Nothing to pay..

Now just need to see when [MENTION=4]Pecky[/MENTION] is free so I can pop down and see him.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astra h
      I had this problem after the 3 month warranty ran out after buying my car. :/

I moaned at VX customer services on twitter and they finally gave in with taking mine in. Took it in on wednesday they found these fault codes but I told them I had a fault code that started with a U and the woman on the phone didnt believe me. It was U2039 i believe. i told them to look harder as i knew it was there using my own OPCOM.

In the end they assumed it was my keys so i took them the spare and they still said it was my key. then out of nowhere i received a tweet saying CIM at fault. we'll book you in.

My suggestion. Get on Twitter! and start moaning!

My car is in on monday now for a full CIM replacement and key coding.

Vehicle
      Various
      Quote Originally Posted by bennybedford View Post
      I had this problem after the 3 month warranty ran out after buying my car. :/

I moaned at VX customer services on twitter and they finally gave in with taking mine in. Took it in on wednesday they found these fault codes but I told them I had a fault code that started with a U and the woman on the phone didnt believe me. It was U2039 i believe. i told them to look harder as i knew it was there using my own OPCOM.

In the end they assumed it was my keys so i took them the spare and they still said it was my key. then out of nowhere i received a tweet saying CIM at fault. we'll book you in.

My suggestion. Get on Twitter! and start moaning!

My car is in on monday now for a full CIM replacement and key coding.
      Cheers mate. Im hoping to go see [MENTION=4]Pecky[/MENTION] sometime soon so hopefully can get it sorted then. Thought I'd give Vauxhall a bash at the time as it was a non starter but seems fine now the past few days.

Vehicle
      Various
      Final update on this:

After a few exchanges of messages we had our resident Tech2 and all things Vauxhall genius [MENTION=4]Pecky[/MENTION] come down this morning to work his magic on the car. Not long after the car was diagnosed and the fault was found to be the key. He even brought one of those with him and programmed it all up and now the car is sorted and working again. Whilst he was at it he also updated the CIM software and gave me my key code should I need it in future to get the spare blade cut.

Just want to say a massive thanks to him. Not only for sorting it, but for making time in his busy schedule to come over to me and sort it. So thank you Rich, much appreciated.

Not sure if this is the correct place .. but I'm new .. and female ..lol .. anyway my astra 1.7cdti 54 plate won't start getting pedal codes same as above .. think needs cim update .. problem is car won't drive and vauxhall gonna want a packet off me to fix .. [MENTION=4]Pecky[/MENTION] are you local to me? wv112ga? and could you come and look? obviously I'd pay

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Hi,

Has this only just started happening?

With those codes it can sometimes a few attempts to start so turning the key fully off and on 5 or so times makes it start. Dead battery in the key can also bring up the codes.

Looking at the map, you aren't that far away from me at all.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Hi [MENTION=4]Pecky[/MENTION] how much to re programme a cim on a 07 plate zaff for me when ive replaced it thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2