Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra H Estate SRI 1.8

CD70 AUX IN not working

Hi guys,

Just fitted a CD70 from a Zaffy 2011 plate with CID ident BN into my Astra H. The unit and screen are still paired together but when I try and connect my iphone with the AUX plug near the handbreak to play my music, it doesn't work?

The screen has the AUX fuction enabled and I have gone into settings and turned the volume up but still doesn't play? Am I doing something wrong in the settings or does it need teching to my car first before it works?

Cheers guys

Triggar

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      The AUX pins are in different places on the CD70, so the terminals in the connector need to be moved.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Astra H Estate SRI 1.8
      Hi Pecky thanks for the reply mate. Sounds complicated? So it's the pins on the loom itself that need changing? The CD70 is the Continental version and looking at the wiring sticker on top I don't think it marks the Aux + and - like on my cd30 mp3? So where would the wires need swopping too and how do you do it? Is it an easy enough job?
      Cheers mate

Vehicle
      Astra H Estate SRI 1.8
      Sorry Pecky forgot to mention that I've still got the bluetooth mid and loom to fit, so would that cause me a problem if I swooped the wires around if the bluetooth loom plugs in the cars main loom?