Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nick6425 vectra xp2 estate progress thread

Afternoon all ,
    Thought I would make a progress thread for the dirty diesel as it's had a few changes made and no doubt will have some more made over time lol.

Bit of background ..... Bought it from Bristol on 16th of jan. Bought it really due to my work situation and the fact I was putting nearly 500 miles a week on the Zafira . Had seen it on auto trader and decided instantly that I had to have it ! It's a 1.9 cdti 150 vectra c xp2 estate .
    When I went to pick it up [MENTION=257]tifty101[/MENTION] noticed the rear tyres were illegal and after a bit of arguing we managed to convince them to fit 2 new tyres .

This is how the car stood on the day of collection ...

As soon as I got home I de badged the tailgate !

Made myself a little mini list of changes I wanted to make including aero wipers, insignia washer jets, floor mats and hids !

The lovely [MENTION=551]Tash[/MENTION] bought everything I had listed the following week so I set about fitting.... Hids, aero wipers, floor mats, boot mat, insignia washer jets and a ram air cone filter .

Not really done anything since then other than give the car one hell of a detail today to get it looking the best it can .

Have a few ideas for this in the future but I want to keep it as standard as possible externally as it's an extremely rare car which I don't want to change really and it's also the work horse as I have the zaf for power

Here's some pics of how the car stands now

Thanks for reading

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast