Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking to get rears tinted

Anyone got a preference on who to use please , been quoted £185.00 in stafford

Yes for my corsa , you know the car , the one with small windows lol

but midland car care are offering , or was , to do three corsas for £85.00 each .

Now he wont answer phone or doesnt seem to be contactable at all

anybody had any dealings with these guys ??

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

I've always used tag tint fx and he always does a spot on job for me

I've got a 3 door corsa and I paid 100 pound in Bloxwich all windows and a sun strip

Vehicle
      astra h sri xp
      I'll have a word with Russ and ask him to give you a call back if you don't mind pm me your number.. He's a top lad just very very busy and is having trouble with getting back to people due to a back log
      [MENTION=304]bigredbuzz[/MENTION]

I always use LA MODZ on soho road there quality and offer lifetime warranty. And they do other stuff like carbon wrap and headlamp tints

Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
      I always deal with the same company for tints really. They offer a lifetime warranty on their tints and the finish is always spot on, no bubbles etc.
      The company is called AES (automotive enhancement and styling). Im friends with the guy who owns it and have been using him ever since ive had a car. Theyre based in Oldbury. Have a look at their website for contact details www.fitmystereo.com speak to Imran and tell him Mike sent you he'll sort it
      +1, Imran is great, always take my car there whenever I need anything doing, trust him 100% to do a great job

Tag a tint fx like [MENTION=46]ANT-VXR[/MENTION] said mate top bloke

^^^^^ I stronly agree with what woody has said ^^^^^

Vehicle
      Various
      Ive used many different places on my cars and friends cars and around here theres so many to go to. I currently use a place at the top of Soho Road called Sunset tints. Done excellent jobs on many of my cars and prices are competitive too. Ive also used a place called Armour Guard Films and they do a good job too. Not too sure on their prices at the moment as it was a few years ago I used them. Ive used Imran too but stopped using him recently due to the film he uses. He uses Johnsons film which is slightly brownish from the inside whereas as those that use Suntek film is more black/greyish from the inside.

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      There's a few decent recommendations for you Phil, I know Russ @ Midland Car Care and as [MENTION=6]conrad222[/MENTION] says, he's VERY busy all the time, gets over 100 calls a day on his mobile

Also seen the quality of work that Imran does at AES so he's worth a shout too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!