Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Aron do some reading mate lol

With the zaf just take your original airbox and turn the lid around, then pipe it to suit

There's no clearance issues like the Astra

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

My Old CAI kit, just a feed pipe into the wheel arch with a cone filter on. Now my filter fits directly onto the MAF. Not sure if there is the room or custom pipe made to suite the astra.

i have a dbilas with a k&n filter with no hoses or duct i brought this new from regal costing over £300 but it been sitting in my garage doing nothing because i only put it on when going on holiday to keep the missus happy because she hates the cone filter. I havent got the hoses or duct because i cleaned the garage out had to much crap in there and recon they was in the bottom of a box i chucked out.

in regards to the different filters ive used them all diesel box, standard box with courts panel filter,dbilas flow master with k&n,and piper 200x200 cone filter and all have been on the rollers running over 300 bhp there was a variation of 4 bhp between all the filters standard box being the lowest out put but funny enough the cone was the showing the highest output of 4 bhp with a decent cold feed to it but to be honest you wouldnt even feel that between the 4 induction kits so the gains are very slight but nothing to shout about

Thats an absolute bargain

Quote Originally Posted by britishbeef View Post
      i have a dbilas for sale with k&n filter with no hoses or duct i brought this new from regal costing over £300 but it been sitting in my garage doing nothing because i only put it on when going on holiday to keep the missus happy because she hates the cone filter i havent got the hoses or duct because i cleaned the garage out had to much crap in there and recon they was in the bottom of a box i chucked out.
      these sell for around 150 to 180 second hand but you can source the hoses and use a piece of neoprene for around £20 i wanted £100 which i think is a bargain for one of these induction kits

in regards to the different filters ive used them all diesel box, standard box with courts panel filter,dbilas flow master with k&n,and piper 200x200 cone filter and all have been on the rollers running over 300 bhp there was a variation of 4 bhp between all the filters standard box being the lwest out put but funny enough the cone was the showing the highest output of 4 bhp with a decent cold feed to it but to be honest you wouldnt even feel that between the 4 induction kits so the gains are very slight but nothing to shout about
      Just so you no there is no selling on the forum without being a paid member I'm afraid !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nick6425 View Post
      Just so you no there is no selling on the forum without being a paid member I'm afraid !!

he is nick?

My wrong use of words then I'm afraid. Selling only to be done in the appropriate section . Being the classified section please

sorry wasnt intended as a sales pitch just mentioned it in chat as they was talking about dbilas induction kits and looking on ebay for 1 was just giving them an option before they went out and wasted £200 on 1, delete my previous post

britishbeef

sorry wasnt intended as a sales pitch just mentioned it in chat as they was talking about dbilas induction kits and looking on ebay for 1 was just giving them an option before they went out and wasted £200 on 1, delete my previous post
      ive mailed you about the dblias kit mate!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3