Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate

Just had the dreaded p2279 fault code !

I was on my way to work this morning when i noticed the engine management light was on, gotta be honest, it was the first time i'd noticed it but i had also noticed the car had stalled a couple of times recently at slow speed, anyway, got to work this morning and it was still lit so i checked my dash mounted guage which stores fault codes that it reads directly off the canbus system and it showed P2279:

intake air system leak...

i kmow this can be a number of things but it can also be worn swirl flap bearings and after finding out that theres no guarantee that Vauxhall actually fitted my car with the updated parts, i need to check the problem before making any rash decisions

i'll let you know how i get on

Similar Threads

1. Help with a fault code please
    By apic01 in forum Electrical
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 6th August 2014, 09:07 PM
  2. fault code RXE
    By mookev in forum Astra
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th August 2013, 09:14 PM
  3. Zafira B fault code p2279
    By Griff in forum Zafira
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd May 2013, 11:17 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

P2279 Astra H 1.9 CDTI SRI 150

p2279 vauxhall astra 1.9

https:www.diagnostics.org.ukhelpshowthread.php5456-Just-had-the-dreaded-p2279-fault-code-

https:www.diagnostics.org.ukshowthread.php5456-Just-had-the-dreaded-p2279-fault-code-!