Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    zafira b

Upgrading to vxr springs

Any astra h or zafira b owners upgraded a standard car to vxr springs using the same shocks. Is it a worth while mod. Been offered a set but not sure if it makes a difference or not worth the job. Pics would be a great help.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

I was offered a set of coilovers off an Astra J the other week , but when i checked with LMF where the guy had origianlly got them new from , he said they would defo not fit and the different weights would effect the spring loading , although most other items inter swap with each car ,

but reading your post again , im sure your standard shocks will accept the VXR spring , shame really , if funds were better id be selling mine soon as im looking at lowering

Vehicle
      zafira b
      Someone on the zafira owners club got apex 35mm drop springs which look really nice and they are £97 he said but these vxr springs I cab get for quarter of that price but with mine being a 1.6 club I wasn't sure if they would Ness up the ride

I was tempted with the apex ones , good price too , the vxr ones will lower a little , think its 15 mm from standard , but i want it on the ground lol but not to loose the comfort , eibach are the best but cost a fair whack now , you need them progressivly wound so the ride isnt too harsh , think the apex ones arent

i had a set of apex 35 mm on my old h there were brill for the money , i aint sure but urs being a 1.6 and the springs rated for a 2.0 maybe the ride will be harsher with not so much weight on the front end to compress the sping but i may be wrong m8 id go for the apex if it was me

Vehicle
      zafira b
      Just been looking in the user manual and my club is about 120kg lighter than the vxr so doubt the vxr springs will make much difference in terms of height

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!