Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Club Member (Formerly Tippz) KraZed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skydiver View Post
    Looks mega mate!! Them wheels really do suit the car well. Looks ace after a good polish too. Just needs lowering now. Good work fella
    Ahaha yeah the wheels look awesome on it, like I said I was sceptical when I went to yours because of the colour but I'm glad I went through with it now! lowering it is on my to do list but got a few other beauties that need to be done first

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Quote Originally Posted by III_ASH_III View Post
      That is one gorgeous looking Zaf, the only thing I don't like are the red fog light surrounds.

Fantastic work mate, the wheels that you got off [MENTION=234]skydiver[/MENTION] really set it off a treat, I do agree is needs lowering now though
      Cheers mate I was the same at first with the fog surrounds but I really wanted to try something different and if I'm honest they have grown on me massively! They also look a lot better when the bonnet is open because you can see all of the red

Quote Originally Posted by Paulwhite1987 View Post
      Really nice looking Gsi mate. Wheels set it off a treat. Looks loads better with the roof rails removed too.
      Cheers matey yeah the wheels and rails have made such a huge impact to the car it's insane. I'm really happy with the visual side of it now and barring a couple of bits and bobs I'm going to move on to performance mods next

Brilliant progress. Mate. Good work! Keep it up

good read and looking good m8 i personally love shadow chrome and they go so well with black nearly as good as moonland but ye coming on well m8 for the time you have had it , fair play to ya

Quote Originally Posted by astrasonly View Post
      Brilliant progress. Mate. Good work! Keep it up
      Thanks mate still got loads to do but it's a bloody good start

Quote Originally Posted by ANT-VXR View Post
      good read and looking good m8 i personally love shadow chrome and they go so well with black nearly as good as moonland but ye coming on well m8 for the time you have had it , fair play to ya
      Cheers mukka I can't believe how much of a difference the wheels have made to the car, looks bloody awesome

i personally thinks the next mod shud be sorting the ride hight now that will transform it

Well I was going to go down the route of front mount, upgraded turbo and then a map. Get this bus flying

Looks sweet as mate.. Proper made it your own

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!