Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up upgrade to vxr intercooler

Hi all !!! Just ordered the last turbo pipe for my new intercooler. Some of you may know that I have had a vxr intercooler kicking around my garage for sometime. Been waiting for the relevant pipping to 'turn up ' at work. Had to order one pipe section. Hopefully the ordered piece will arrive before the week end, so I can fit it. Just measured the vxr cooler and it works out to be around 3.25 liter. Going to measure the original one once removed. But I know it's smaller. Does anyone know anyone or heard of this begin done before. Hoping for a small difference, but not expecting anything drastic. Will post photos as I go along for you all. Just hope my pipe arrives in time. Lets hear your options please. Thanks guys and gals.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26th June 2014, 07:52 PM
  2. intercooler
    By skydiver in forum Tuning
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 5th May 2014, 07:47 PM
  3. Intercooler opinions?
    By Green un in forum Tuning
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th December 2013, 09:31 PM
  4. Front Mounted Intercooler Help
    By mull3tt mk5 in forum Astra
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24th April 2012, 01:15 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!