Well Ladies and Gentlemen after owning my T8 for just over 7 months I've decided to start a progress thread

On November 17th 2012 I made the long journey up to Carlisle to pay for and collect FY56 OCO triple eight number 82

When I got her home I gave her a good cleaning and fitted Team Heko wind deflectors and VXR indicator surrounds.

Fitted HID kit to the lovely girl.

I also fitted a richbrook stubby aerial.

Begining of December I had a key scratch down the near side of the car sprayed at car perfection.

On the 6th of January 2013 I fitted the private plate T888 RHM.

In Feb my poor car got a bit poorly sick and needed a new alternator, inlet manifold w/actuator, injector, glow plugs and a water pump

After spending a rather a lot of money she was healthy again and pulled like a train

New key cut and programmed added 888 badge instead of Vx

In May I ordered and fitted a blue top hose kit from Roose Motorsport

I also fitted a Bonnet Guard from Autostylinguk

In June I purchased a Cruise control stalk from @conrad222 and got @Pecky to activate it for me, he also activated the anti-hijack for me too!

In July I replaced my Air conditioning condenser as the old one had the bottom 3 rows of fins missing and the ones that were there turned to dust if you touched them

After fitting the new condenser I got it gassed up and it's lovely and chilly haha.

As for now that's up to date but I will add pictures as a later date people probably the weekend.