Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lumpy Idle

Vehicle
    Various
    Does it misfire whilst revving or during driving? If so at what revs?

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Zafira
      Adz
      It starts to misfire now when you rev it, on tick over and now when you drive it you can feel it misfire around 1.5k to 2.0k revs as you have had the same problem hope you could shed some light onto it

Vehicle
      Various
      Well since I bought mine I had a slight misfire at around 1.5K revs. It used to just slightly shake when going through that rev range so I tried many different things and no luck. Eventually I decided it had to be injectors so I bought a recon injector off ebay and thats when the nightmare began. I found a place local to me that test injectors so thought I would take all of them off and get them all tested to see which to replace first. Out of 4 injectors 2 of them were in a really bad state. One was under fuelling and 1 was over fuelling or something like that. Anyway I only had 1 recon injector so put that in and I had more problems. The injector seals started leaking and still to this day one of the injectors are leaking but Im going to get that sorted once Ive sorted my insurance out as the cars off the road. Anyway even with the injectors leaking the car seems to drive much better with 1 injector replace. I then bought 2 second hand injectors off ebay and paid to get them tested to find out they were also dodgy. Any long story cut short I had one of my faulty injectors reconditioned by the place that tested them. I shouldve just gave the car to them in the first place for them to do the full work on it rather than me messing about buying injectors e.t.c

If you think your injectors could be a problem then you should get them tested. The place I used charged £15 per injector to test and £80 to recondition it.

Vehicle
      Zafira
      Cheers
      I think it may be an injector going on a computer on Monday so hopefully it will show something up on it was looking at getting four recons of ebay and getting them fitted and coded if it is that

Vehicle
      Various
      I dont think the computer will tell you if the injector is faulty. The only way I know is to actually take the injectors out and get them tested

Vehicle
      Zafira
      will let them put it on as it might be something else fingers crossed as it is one of these computers that can monitor what is happening like tech2, but I can only hope will keep you informed of what happens can you give me the name of the people that you used for yours

Vehicle
      Various
      yeah let us know how you get on. I used these guys for injector testing and reconditioning

http://www.amdiesel.co.uk/

Vehicle
      Zafira
      Further update injector number one is knackered so new one getting fitted tomorrow so fingers crossed

Vehicle
      Various
      Hope that solves the issues Rob

Vehicle
      Zafira
      so do I and thrown into it my bumper is getting fixed for free where the splitter is cracked under neither from hitting a high kerb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2