Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Astra 1.7DTi 51plate

Has anybody got or know where i can find, some form of diagram showing where the different parts are in the engine bay and what they do etc.
    the van keeps dropping off boost, holding back, kicking in spontaniously or being really sluggish and makes the rattly noise after 1750r which i have been told is to do with a boost sensor/valve and also the MAF?
    i also have a rather setious leak i cant locate, after 10 miles my expansion bottle and 90% of the system is empty. Not having much luck with van atm lol jusy want somebody to take it for a spin and have a look an say yea that and that is wrong and that needs changing,make my life easier lol.
    so if anybody could help in anyway thatd be brill (y).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17th July 2015, 10:16 PM
  2. Mk4 astravan 1.7dti problems
    By Dale P R Peel in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 25th August 2013, 01:47 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 15th April 2013, 08:48 PM
  4. 1.7dti
    By richardp in forum Tuning
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th September 2012, 06:11 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!