Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

penta wheel colour...

Right then got two or three days til i send myy wheels in and i need to make me feekin mind up about the colour...

Three in my head are;

Black...always thought black wheels on black car are too much but they do look smart on some pics ive seen...plus wont be dirty as quick maybe? Was thinking maybe a sparkly black so its not just plain

Anthracite/gunmetal i feel this would be nicest but quite a common choice but looks really nice when done and cleaned...

Sparkling silver like chris had his done like they looked really nice and fresh and silver wheels do suit the h imo just i feel id be spending money on nothing as they are already that colour...

Would love a dark purple or green something could follow a theme with however id get bored and wanna change it constantly...

Opinions ect please already wasted time with photoshops ect so dont worry about doing anything like that but im really usure but they need doing!!!

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

personally i would avoid dark colours
      as i think when the penta's are painted in dark colour ie black they loose a lot of there detail
      just my thinking
      so personally i would go anthracite or sparkling silver

Hmm...i was thinking chris colour was called silver sparkle...so i think black sparkle would be nice similar to paintowrk but more glitter in it...

Im thinking of something colourful for my wheel caps though if it was possible but id have to look into that after getting wheels done cause it would depend heavily on what wheel colour i go for...

Vehicle
      astra mk5 1.7 cdti
      If you want a stealth look - gloss black otherwise gun metal/ anthracite or silver sparkle will look great on your car and as you said some bright centre caps

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_Jez View Post
      Hmm...i was thinking chris colour was called silver sparkle...so i think black sparkle would be nice similar to paintowrk but more glitter in it...

Im thinking of something colourful for my wheel caps though if it was possible but id have to look into that after getting wheels done cause it would depend heavily on what wheel colour i go for...
      Yes mate, Gloss black with silver sparks in sounds spot on

As for the black doesnt get as dirty, only thing i noticed with mine is that they dont look dirty just dull ( THE GLOSS BLACK IS NOT GLOSS WITH DIRT) ....but whatever colour you have this will always be a problem ....

UNLESS -- you get them to mix up a colour the same colour as brake dust ?? ( Just a thought )

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
      Yes mate, Gloss black with silver sparks in sounds spot on

As for the black doesnt get as dirty, only thing i noticed with mine is that they dont look dirty just dull ( THE GLOSS BLACK IS NOT GLOSS WITH DIRT) ....but whatever colour you have this will always be a problem ....

UNLESS -- you get them to mix up a colour the same colour as brake dust ?? ( Just a thought )
      its worth asking for the reaction on his face...

ye do you do break dust colour?...lol

yee in my head im seeing sparkly black....sounds gay....lol

then centre caps im gunna get them on photoshop and see if one of you lovely lot would change them abit and maybe get them onto a black penta and see what they look like!!!

its worth asking for the reaction on his face...

ye do you do break dust colour?...lol

yee in my head im seeing sparkly black....sounds gay....lol

then centre caps im gunna get them on photoshop and see if one of you lovely lot would change them abit and maybe get them onto a black penta and see what they look like!!!
      Haha yh i was like that before I had my gloss black done. But i wish id of had them black sparkle now.

Haha brake dust colour. Dirty brown please....lol

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
      Haha yh i was like that before I had my gloss black done. But i wish id of had them black sparkle now.

Haha brake dust colour. Dirty brown please....lol
      haha ye tbf might not bother getting them done just wont clean them ever again...lol spray some lacquer over the top and its sorted!!!

the centre cap in your bottom picture? is that on pentas?...

oh just noticed they are 4 stud...so cant be lol sorry...

haha ye tbf might not bother getting them done just wont clean them ever again...lol spray some lacquer over the top and its sorted!!!

the centre cap in your bottom picture? is that on pentas?...

Haha I'm so glad you just said that, as I wanted Pentas so bad lol.

closet I could find in a 4stud bk300

you need new centre caps ? Got a cracking company who did these that do all different designs..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast