Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
    Snap i done my calipers today lol.. Looking good tho mukka.. Stickers look sound aswell! You still ok for saturday?

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-GSi View Post
      Snap i done my calipers today lol.. Looking good tho mukka.. Stickers look sound aswell! You still ok for saturday?
      cheers m8 and ye sound what time you looking ?? im up and out at 9 anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
      I'm intending on doing my calipers on Saturday if I've got time. They have got quite bad over last couple years so going to sand them down and do then again
      get it done smiffy lol

Quote Originally Posted by ANT-VXR View Post
      cheers m8 and ye sound what time you looking ?? im up and out at 9 anyway
      Might have to work til 12ish mate but ay sure yet.. Ill ring ya saturday n let you know mate

ye no probs m8 ill be in all day anyway sorting my car

Well havnt updated this in ages cause I havnt realy done anything to the vxr just abusing it tbh not washing ect as I was using my van but now ive took the van off the road for the winter ive started using it again , was all good till last friday when it decided to break down just before I was spose to be at the hospital anyway got it back and been trying to fix it
      First I found that the rocker cover gasket has been leaking for what looks like forever and it had actually filled the spark plugs half way shorting my coil pack out so that was my cutting out prob sorted.

Next was a intermitant starting fault which I think is the cim but apparently mines allready been recalled for this changed the starter anyway as it sounded like sticky starter but still the same so stripped down the cim and found the squib ribbon snaped in half so that why my horn, steering wheels controls dont work and its why my airbag light is constantley on .

Then ive been hearing a banging by my feet for a few days had a quick look and found the o/s wishbone bushes and ball joint about to fall out so had to replace this aswell
      So no money for mods now lol

Alot of messin about then ay mate.. Least your nearly sorted one thing after another with the vixer

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!